ESI 22 wave detector
This state-of-the-art device makes it easy to detect and assess low-frequency electromagnetic pollution in your environment, at home or at work.
Excellent identification of WIFI-WI-max, relay antennas, GSM, DECT phones, various wireless systems, microwave ovens...
16 Hz to 3 KHz detection strip
The ESI 22 allows:
- to identify low-frequency radiation,
- set up precautionary distances and arrange these devices according to long-term rooms and exhibition spaces,
- to control the radiation bubbles generated by everyday devices,
- to control electrical installations,
- to check the effectiveness of armour systems.
Simultaneous field detection:
- power lines, power supplies, various electrical appliances, bedside lamps, etc.)
- magnetic devices (transformers, radio-wakes, furnaces, very high voltage lines...).